|Wheat Letter is the bimonthly e-newsletter edited for customers. Wheat Letter is sent via email and posted online every other Thursday. Click here if you would like to receive the Wheat Letter via e-mail.
In the June 18, 2015, Edition:
1. Inconsistent Weather Conditions Generate Crop Quality Concerns
2. Trade Promotion Authority: Small Victory, But the Debate Continues
3. Brazilian Wheat Importers See SRW, HRW Crops
4. Farm and Industry Visits Help Protect Demand for U.S. Wheat in Nigeria
5. Breaking Bread Together: National Festival of Breads Highlights Kansas Wheat Production
6. Wheat Industry News