|Wheat Letter is the bimonthly e-newsletter edited for customers. Wheat Letter is sent via email and posted online every other Thursday. Click here if you would like to receive the Wheat Letter via e-mail.
In the April 17, 2014 Edition:
1. The Good, the Bad and the Ugly: Old Man Winter Takes Toll on HRW Crop
2. Winter Wheat Looks Good Outside of Central Plains
3. World Wheat Supplies Get a Lift but U.S. Stocks Look Tight
4. Don’t Blame High Prices on Climate Change…at Least Not Yet
5. WTO Progress Demands Domestic Support Accountability
6. Wheat Industry News