|Wheat Letter is the bimonthly e-newsletter edited for customers. Wheat Letter is sent via email and posted online every other Thursday. Click here if you would like to receive the Wheat Letter via e-mail.
In This Issue:
1. U.S. Wheat Exports Start 2016/17 Fairly Strong
2. The U.S. Wheat Industry Helps Celebrate 100 Years of Grain Standards
3. A Busy Season of Wheat Market Development Activities
4. New Food for Progress Funding Reflects Food Aid Benefits
5. USW Farmer Directors to Meet in Fargo, ND
6. Wheat Industry News