|Wheat Letter is the bimonthly e-newsletter edited for customers. Wheat Letter is sent via email and posted online every other Thursday. Click here if you would like to receive the Wheat Letter via e-mail.
In This Issue:
1. Taking Stock of the World Wheat Crop
2. Wheat Growers Welcome Trade Enforcement Action on Chinese Market Support Programs
3. Cuban Flour Millers Exchange Information with Kansas Wheat Farmers
4. U.S. Wheat Associates Bids Farewell to Taiwan Colleagues Ron Lu and Serena Wu
5. U.S. Wheat Associates Promotes Rutger Koekoek to European Regional Marketing Director
6. Wheat Industry News