|Wheat Letter is the bimonthly e-newsletter edited for customers. Wheat Letter is sent via email and posted online every other Thursday. Click here if you would like to receive the Wheat Letter via e-mail.
In This Issue:
1. Global Wheat Trade Expected to Set New Record
2. U.S. Industry Stays Engaged in Food Aid, Development Conversation
3. Wheat Buyers Conference Reflects Loyalty and Customer Preference
4. Overseas Buyers Have a Voice in the U.S. Wheat Supply Chain
5. U.S. Farmers Produce Another Excellent, Sound HRS Crop
6. Wheat Industry News