|Wheat Letter is the bimonthly e-newsletter edited for customers. Wheat Letter is sent via email and posted online every other Thursday. Click here if you would like to receive the Wheat Letter via e-mail.
In the May 21, 2015, Edition:
1. 2015/16 Marketing Year Approaches With Available High Quality U.S. Wheat
2. New Spring Wheat Crops Ahead of Schedule in North America
3. Today’s Abundance Does Not Assure Long Term Wheat Food Security
4. Rising to the Occasion: California Lab Puts Wheat to the Test
5. National Wheat Foundation Wheat Advocates Pilot Program a Success
6. Wheat Industry News